DELTA - the Danish National Referencelaboratory for humidity measurements
For more than 20 years, DELTA has performed DANAK-accredited calibration of various humidity measuring instruments, some examples are:
- Data loggers and sensors
(temperature and humidity)
- Sensors for low dew points
(down to -75 °C)
- Chilled Mirror Hygrometers (CMH)
- Psychrometers (e.g. used in climatic chambers)
- Hair hygrometers
See our DANAK-accredited calibration range and uncertainties in the files below or visit DANAK.
Note that the stated uncertainties are also valid for calibration of several instruments at the same time due to our large calibration space. For more information on calibration of multiple instruments and special discounts, please call us.
- Denmark's widest accredited calibration range
- Relative humidity: 5 %RH to 99 %RH
- Temperature: 15 °C to 85 °C
- Dew point: -75 °C to 82 °C
- Denmark's lowest uncertainties
- Large calibration space (many instruments at the same time)
- State-of-the-art calibration equipment
- Traceable calibrations outside our accredited calibration range
- Traceable on-site calibrations on demand
- Consultancy in humidity measurements and calibration
- Assistance during sensor development
Custom made courses in humidity measurements and calibration
Our calibrations are traceable to MIKES (MIttatekniikan KESkus, FI) and NPL (National Physical Laboratory, UK)
Our experience and competences
Humidity measurements and calibrations have been a part of DELTA's daily work for more than 30 years.
As an accredited test house, daily carrying out humidity measurements under the most demanding conditions (aggressive gasses, extreme temperatures, low/high pressures etc.) we are probably our own most demanding customer for humidity calibration. This, along with the increasing demands from our customers, constantly challenges our capabilities.
Our expertise in calibration and measurements is maintained by DELTA's membership of relevant organisations and working groups, e.g. DANIAmet and The European Association of National Metrology Institutes (EURAMET).