Angle tolerant Dichroic Beamsplitter
A new series of dichroics which performance is maintained while the angle of incidence changes.
DELTA has developed a series of angle tolerant dichroics, where angle dependent movements of the edge has been minimized and where the reflection and transmission stays high in the specified wavelength ranges.
DELTA's new angle tolerant dichroics are especially suited for application in LED based and Point-of-Care systems. Custom designs are available on request.
- DCLP [Θ1-Θ2]° - Long Wave Pass Dichroic which performance is maintained between [Θ1-Θ2]°.
- DCSP [Θ1-Θ2]° - Short Wave Pass Dichroic which performance is maintained between [Θ1-Θ2]°.
These AOI tolerant dichroic beamsplitters feature:
- Ultra-Hard-Coated filters.
- Scratch/Dig Optical Surface Specifications 80/50.
- Standard dimension is a plate 26 mm x 36 mm x 1 mm - other dimensions on request.
- The wavelength given in the denomination is the wavelength of the edge of the filter.
- The DCLP data sheets show typical transmission curves for unpolarized light averaged for AOI=[Θ1-Θ2]°.
- The DCSP data sheets show obtainable transmission curves for s-polarized light for AOI=[Θ1-Θ2]°.
If you need further information, please contact us. We can also develop your custom specific beamsplitter.
To order filters, visit our online shop orderfilters.madebydelta.com.
|Filter||Part Number||AOI span (°)||R(nm)||T(nm)||Price (€)||Details|
|DCLP 425 [37-53]°||LF102010||[37-53]°||R(380-415)||T(435-530)||190||Data Sheet|
|DCLP 480 [37-53]°||
|DCSP 500 [33-58]°||LF102580||[33-58]°||R(520-590)||T(435-490)||250||Data Sheet|