DELTA's reputation is our most valuable asset, and our reputation is created on the basis of our actions
Our customers and other stakeholders expect us to maintain a high business ethics, to fulfill our obligations and to act with complete integrity.
All DELTA's employees must act in accordance with our business ethics, and all DELTA's leaders must take an active part in the introduction of the ethical standard and ensure communication to and observance by the organization.
DELTA's business ethics involves the following:
- DELTA treat all employees and applicants for posts in the same way, so everyone has equal opportunities without regard to ethnic or national origin, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, political opinions, nationality, social origin or other specific personal characteristics, when these do not affect their ability to perform the job.
- DELTA considers responsibilities for the environment as an important element in our products, services and processes.
- DELTA is keen to be a workplace with a good working environment and a high degree of social security.
- DELTA only undertakes tasks within its areas of competence in order to work professionally and deliver professional solutions.
- DELTA should act in good faith towards its partners and customers, and strive to avoid conflicts of interest.
- DELTA will not participate in activities designed to harm other people's reputation or business.
- DELTA acts within the framework of laws and international conventions.
- All transactions must be recorded in full and in a fair manner in line with DELTA's business principles and other relevant requirements.
- Neither DELTA nor DELTA's employees shall offer or give people an unfair financial contribution or other benefit in contravention of the law and contrary to the recipient's legal obligations in order to create or maintain business or obtain other benefits for DELTA.
- No employee may seek or accept any payment, gift or otherwise, if it can reasonably be expected to influence business transactions. Excluded are such benefits, which lie within commonly accepted business practice.
Compliance and monitoring
- All employees and leaders are responsible for maintaining these guidelines.
- DELTA expects all partners and suppliers to have a business practice that is in line with these guidelines.